The Corporate Responsibility Policy of ESPYTES establishes the action that drives the responsible social behavior of the company.
The contribution of the organization to achieve the objectives of the company by defining and implementing principles, values and business ethics that are reflected below:
- Reject and report to your immediate superior, bribery, corruption or other contributions and / or irregularities in order to obtain a benefit through the use of unethical practices.
- Responsibility for the conduct of the organization, knowing and complying with health and safety rules, instructions and procedures.
- Develop labor relations based on equal opportunities, without discrimination and respecting human rights.
- Promote a culture of respect and protection of the environment by carrying out activities that contribute to its conservation.
- By and for customer orientation.
- Human team.
- Solidarity fellowship.