We are focused on offering our clients and partners a comprehensive service, covering their full chain of needs when supplying formed and machined parts. Our comprehensive forming service comprises the following steps:
- Firstly, it is essential to know where the part will be positioned and the function that it will serve.
- With this knowledge, and as part of our technical advice, our engineering department studies the blueprints and makes proposals based on our expertise and experience using our own means, CAD design, virtual simulators, 3-D prototype printing, etc.
- Once the part is defined and tolerance and material tests have been conducted, there is a pre-production stage for the client to approve the parts before the production process begins.
- This process includes design of the production system, manufacturing of the required tools, part control methodology, etc. Thus, training and coordination are essential for the work team responsible for this manufacturing, in which we apply our own methodology, involving all the actors involved in the part development process.
- Directly linked to the production process are all the product quality control processes described in their corresponding section.
- We have a vast warehouse with stock and well-developed logistics which allow us to adapt to our clients' production fluctuations. We always have all of our clients' parts in stock, allowing our service rate to exceed 95%